InterWeb Insurance E&O Program
FINALLY AN E&O PROGRAM FOR EVERYONE!
InterWeb Insurance E&O Program is designed for advisors regardless of how long you have been in the business or the breadth of your practice.
- Insured by National Casualty Company (an admitted carrier rated A+ Excellent: XV by AM Bests), part of the Nationwide family of companies.
- Available in all states.
- Built for Registered Investment Advisor firms or individual Financial Advisors, including options for insurance agents (life/health and property/casualty), sale of securities, financial planning and tax preparation.
- Limits up to $3 million per Wrongful Act / $3 million Annual Aggregate.
- Very competitive rates and retentions.
- Flexible eligibility guidelines.
- Covers “Traditional” and “Expanded” investments, including the use of ETFs, BDCs, options, REITs and other alternative investments.*
- Meets ERISA and DOL coverage needs.
- Vanishing Deductible.
- Portable Prior Acts Options.
Easy to Enroll in Minutes!
- Apply as an individual Financial Advisor or RIA Firm.
- Complete the Qualifying Questions (yes/no eligibility).
- Review the Coverage Options Summary.
- Complete the appropriate Rate Sheet, transfer costs to the Payment Form.
- Pay by credit card, check or debit to checking. Monthly payments are available for your convenience.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ENROLLMENT FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE E&O FSI MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE
InterWeb Insurance E&O Program is an affordable, “Instant Access” program designed to meet the needs of the majority of applicants. If you or your firm do not meet the eligibility requirements, are above the revenue thresholds or have broader coverage needs, please contact us. We can submit your application to the underwriter for special consideration so you can take advantage of the great benefits of the program.
We are here to help!
Contact InterWeb Insurance:
866 – 277 – 7162
Deanna Cordea, Vice President, Dee@InterWebInsurance.com
Kathy Phipps, Vice President, Kathy@InterWebInsurance.com