#DoingTheWork: Actionable DE&I Success Planning
During this complimentary workshop, Lazetta Rainey Braxton, CNBC contributor and Co-Founder/Co-CEO of 2050 Wealth Partners, will share her expertise on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, the differences and complements of each and the related tools to help lead your business on this continued journey of belonging.
Whether you are an expert in the DE&I space or just starting out, everyone will have an opportunity to leverage these building blocks as we collaborate together, sharing actionable ideas from firms of all backgrounds, big and small. Successful companies are already #DoingTheWork every day and reaping the rewards. Join the forefront of this positive change and register today. Space is limited.
- Learn to incorporate strategies and tools used by innovative companies with Comcast, a Fortune 100 company, as a case study.
- Challenge yourself as a leader to balance IQ and EQ when nurturing and advancing your firm’s culture and talent for the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Be comfortable with #DoingTheWork, even if it is uncomfortable.
- Lead a firm that is “One of the Best Places to Work” rooted in courage, care and commitment.
- Gain an understanding of why each element of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) is important, and how these elements work together to advance your organization.
- Explore your firm’s “Why” and assess where your firm stands on launching, implementing and integrating DEIB strategies.
- Clearly define, engage and seize opportunities for each DEIB element from a financial services perspective, broadly, and from your firm’s perspective, specifically.
Lazetta Rainey Braxton
Co-Founder/Co-CEO, 2050 Wealth Partners
Lazetta Rainey Braxton, MBA, CFP® is passionate about amplifying diversity, inclusion, equality and belonging in the financial planning profession, and does so through financial planning, public speaking, consulting, and coaching. Through her consulting practice, Lazetta & Associates employs a “no fear, no shame zone” to help financial services firms nurture culturally aware and hospitable workplace environments that ignite innovation and allocate equity amongst their employees.
Lazetta currently serves as Co-Founder and Co-CEO of 2050 Wealth Partners and Founder and CEO of Lazetta & Associates. Her mission is to transform human capital to equitable social and financial capital. She is Chair of the Association of African American Financial Advisors (AAAA), Founding President of the AAAA Foundation, member of the Grace Church School Finance Committee, as well as member of the CNBC Digital Financial Advisor Council and a contributor on Wealth Management to the WSJ Experts blog.
- 2021 Crain’s New York Business Notable Black Leader and Executive
- 2020 Investopedia’s Top 10 of 100 Top Financial Advisors
- 2018 Financial Planning Association’s Heart of Financial Planning Award
- 2018 Investment News’ Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion
- 2015 Investment News’ Women to Watch
- 2015 Association of African American Financial Advisors’ Leadership Legacy Award
Media appearances include:
- NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt
- Nightly Business Report
- CNBC’s Closing Bell
Visit www.lazetta.com to learn more about Lazetta and her work.