FSI Announces 2021 Board & Executive Committee Members
The Financial Services Institute (FSI) today announced the election of four new Directors for its Board for 2021 and its 2021 Executive Committee.
The four new members of the FSI Board of Directors are:
- C. Kent Christian, President, Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network
- Mary Beth Hofmeister, Registered Principal, Sage Financial Associates (financial advisor)
- Jamie Price, President & CEO, Advisor Group, Inc.
- Tim Stinson, Head of Wealth Management and Recruiting Sales, Cetera Financial Group
The Board also elected five of its Directors to leadership positions.
The Directors elected to the 2021 Executive Committee are:
- Chair of the Board: James Poer, CEO, Kestra Financial
- Vice Chair (Chair in 2022): Ed Forst,President & CEO, Lincoln Investment
- Immediate Past Chair: John Rooney, Managing Principal, Commonwealth Financial Network
- Finance Chair: Denise Barrows, Financial Advisor, Barrows Trostle Advisors, LLC
- FSI PAC Chair: J. Scott Spiker, Executive Chairman, First Command Financial Planning, Inc.
“These four new Directors and slate of leaders further strengthens and diversifies our Board,” said FSI President & CEO Dale Brown. “With the new incoming administration and as we prepare for a post-pandemic world, the breadth of experience and leadership within the Board is essential in effectively serving our members and carrying out our advocacy mission.”
“The past year was a challenging one, but our industry, and the country, has shown its resiliency,” said Poer. “I look forward to working with my fellow Directors and FSI staff to chart the path forward, provide effective representation for our members and ensure Main Street Americans’ continued access to competent and affordable financial advice.”
Continuing on the Board: In addition to those elected to leadership positions, continuing on the Board are: Christine Byrne, Back Cove Financial (financial advisor); Jim Crowley, BNY Mellon | Pershing; Steve Horn, Prosperity Financial Group (financial advisor); Doug Ketterer, Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc.; Bob Oros, Hightower Advisors; Chris Perry, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.; Jodi Perry, Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.; Thomas Santucci, Gateway Investments (financial advisor); Evamarie Schoenborn, Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC; Marc Squires, Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions.
Rolling off the Board: Adam Antoniades, Cetera Financial Group; Valerie Brown; David Knoch, Docupace Technologies; Richard Lampen.
FSI and Broadridge Launch New Video Guide to Help Advisors Better Explain Form CRS to Investors
The Guide can also help facilitate more in-depth and meaningful discussions between advisors and clients Today, the Financial Services Institute […]Read More
FSI Announces 2023 Board of Directors & Executive Committee Members
The Financial Services Institute (FSI) today announced today that it has added five Directors to its Board. The new members […]Read More
FSI Announces Findings of Study Examining Impact of the Department of Labor’s Independent Contractor Rule Proposal
Oxford Economics finds Main Street investors could lose access to financial advice and services due to advisor retirements and inflated […]Read More