The Financial Services Institute (FSI) today announced the election of five new Directors for its Board for 2020, including three female industry leaders.
The five new members of the FSI Board of Directors are:
- Christine Byrne, Partner, Wealth Advisor, Back Cove Financial (financial advisor)
- Doug Ketterer, CEO and Founding Partner, Atria Wealth Solutions
- Jodi Perry, President, ICD, Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
- Thomas Santucci, Founder and President, Gateway Investments (financial advisor)
- Evamarie Schoenborn, President, Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management
The Board also elected five of its Directors to leadership positions.
The Directors elected to the 2020 Executive Committee are:
- Chair of the Board: John Rooney, Managing Principal, Commonwealth Financial Network
- Vice Chair (Chair in 2020): James Poer, President & CEO, Kestra Financial
- Immediate Past Chair: David Knoch, President, Tax Smart Institute & Senior Entrepreneur in Residence, Blucora
- Finance Chair: Scott Spiker, CEO, First Command Financial Planning, Inc.
- FSI PAC Chair: Edward Forst, President & CEO, Lincoln Investment
“Our Board continues its tradition of excellence with these five new Directors and slate of leaders,” said FSI President & CEO Dale Brown. “We are very pleased to have a strong and diverse Board as we enter this new decade, reflecting the perspectives of all FSI stakeholders. In this time of continuous change, these industry leaders are dedicated to our mission of advocacy for a healthier, more business-friendly regulatory environment for our members and their clients to thrive.”
“Given the unprecedented regulatory and political uncertainty we are confronting, 2020 is shaping up as a pivotal year for our profession,” said John Rooney. “I look forward to working with my fellow directors and the FSI staff to continue providing strong representation for our members and the needs of Main Street investors.”
Continuing on the Board: In addition to those elected to leadership positions, continuing on the Board are: Adam Antoniades, Cetera Financial Group; Denise Barrows, Barrows Trostle Advisors, LLC (financial advisor); Valerie Brown; Carolyn Clancy, Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions; James Crowley, CEO, BNY Mellon | Pershing; Stephen Horn, Prosperity Financial Group (financial advisor); Richard Lampen, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services; Robert Oros, HighTower Advisors; Chris Perry, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
Rolling off the Board: Kent Christian, Wells Fargo Financial Network; Scott Curtis, Raymond James Financial; Bill Dowell, Vision Financial Group (financial advisor); Dean Harman, Harman Wealth Management (financial advisor); Kimberly Kropp, Moylan Kropp Inc. (financial advisor); Shawn McLaughlin, McLaughlin Ryder Investments, Inc.
Statement on DOL’s Appeal of District Court Ruling on Independent Contractor Rule
Today, the Financial Services Institute (FSI) released the following statement in response to the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) announcement […]Read More
FSI Applauds Court Overturning Withdrawal of DOL Independent Contractor Rule
Today, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas ruled that the Department of Labor’s (DOL) delay and […]Read More
FSI Statement on the State of the Union Address
The Financial Services Institute’s (FSI) President & CEO, Dale Brown, today released the following statement regarding President Biden’s State of […]Read More