About Our Team
Working at FSI means partnering with an organization that is passionate about making a difference in the financial services industry. Our team specializes in a variety of areas from financial regulation and advocacy, to accounting and marketing. We strive every day to provide exceptional service to our members, so that they can provide exceptional service to their clients.
Our Core Values
FSI’s Team is made up of an exceptional group of subject matter experts whose work, daily conduct and attitudes exemplify FSI’s Core Values.
We strive for excellence in everything we do, from impactful advocacy to superior services for all our stakeholders.
We benefit from the collective genius of our team by engaging in collaborative decision making based on trust in each other’s motives and respect for each other’s views.
We promote the wellbeing of our employees by creating an environment in which we can achieve a healthy balance between FSI and our priorities outside of work.
We are accountable for our words and actions and demonstrate integrity and transparency in our work. We show kindness and consideration to one another at all times.
We demonstrate our commitment to
continuous improvement by partnering with each of our employees to champion their professional development while leveraging their growing expertise to advance FSI’s strategic objectives. These partnerships foster mutual support throughout an employee’s time at FSI
Openings at FSI
We are always looking for great people to join our team. If you are passionate about working hard and being innovative in an environment filled with fun, like-minded people, apply to one of our open positions!
Database Manager (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
FSI is seeking an energetic and highly motivated professional to fill the role of Customer Relations Systems Manager. This position is primarily remote but will required occasional trips into the D.C. office so we are looking for candidates who live in the D.C. metropolitan area.
In this role, you will be a key member of FSI’s Finance, Operations & Business Strategy team as our CRM expert.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position:
- Act as point of contact between FSI and CRM vendor
- Create, update, and refine and distribute CRM reports and dashboards as required, including CRM standard operating procedures
- Implement CRM customizations requested by staff. Help staff troubleshoot CRM issues
- Configure and update CRM advocacy initiatives (Voter Voice, member engagement points functionality)
- Configure and run campaign automations for monthly insurance enrollment emails
- Create monthly mailing lists for insurance enrollment periods
- Import and create marketing lists for healthcare emails
- Integrate and manage mass mailing tools/templates with CRM
- Update CoveredAdvisor Benefits Program enrollments in CRM
- Troubleshoot issues with interface between CRM/membership portal and FSI website
- Perform database functions in support of the organization, including updating membership addresses, member types, and other demographic information
- Answer membership inquiries that are received by telephone and email
- Process membership payments
- Assist the Events team with event registration, including backend setup in CRM and eShow
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or a similar CRMs, including:
- Customizing fields, forms, and workflows; and
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Basic knowledge of SQL, XML, and familiarity with Advanced Find logic and functionality
- Knowledge of Word Press or similar website software
- Self-starter, with a “can do” attitude
- Personable and willingness to collaborate and trust in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of data entry accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to conferences and other industry events. Up to 10% travel
- Interest in the Financial Services Industry
For other general inquiries, email us at email@example.com.