About Our Team
Working at FSI means partnering with an organization that is passionate about making a difference in the financial services industry. Our team specializes in a variety of areas from financial regulation and advocacy, to accounting and marketing. We strive every day to provide exceptional service to our members, so that they can provide exceptional service to their clients.
Our Core Values
FSI’s Team is made up of an exceptional group of subject matter experts whose work, daily conduct and attitudes exemplify FSI’s Core Values.
We strive for excellence in everything we do, from impactful advocacy to superior services for all our stakeholders.
We benefit from the collective genius of our team by engaging in collaborative decision making based on trust in each other’s motives and respect for each other’s views.
We promote the wellbeing of our employees by creating an environment in which we can achieve a healthy balance between FSI and our priorities outside of work.
We are accountable for our words and actions and demonstrate integrity and transparency in our work. We show kindness and consideration to one another at all times.
We demonstrate our commitment to
continuous improvement by partnering with each of our employees to champion their professional development while leveraging their growing expertise to advance FSI’s strategic objectives. These partnerships foster mutual support throughout an employee’s time at FSI
Openings at FSI
We are always looking for great people to join our team. If you are passionate about working hard and being innovative in an environment filled with fun, like-minded people, apply to one of our open positions!
FSI is hiring a Database Coordinator in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. This is a fully remote, entry-level position, with a potential for in-person staff events in Washington, D.C. in the future, as well as occasional travel to conferences.
FSI is searching for individuals with proven and effective organizational and time management skills; solid verbal and written communication skills; and the ability to take initiative. Candidates must be able to work independently and within a team. Strong phone and customer service skills are required. Prior data entry experience is also required; CRM experience is preferred.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Performing database functions in support of the organization, including updating membership addresses, member types, and other demographic information.
- Creating, updating, and refining and distributing database reports using Microsoft CRM as required, including CRM standard operating procedures.
- Answering FSI’s main and secondary phone lines and transfer calls to appropriate staff as necessary. Managing all phone inquiries from members.
- Assist with online conference registration as required.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned.
- Up to 10% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree with Relevant Experience
- Previous data entry experience with a database, preferably CRM
- High degree of accuracy for date entry and research
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent phone skills and client relationship techniques
- Strong PC skills using Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary starts at $37,500 and is commensurate with experience
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance coverage
- 401k with matching (after six months of employment)
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Generous paid time off including 17 paid holidays per year
For other general inquiries, email us at email@example.com.