Member Benefits Include
- Exclusive access to FSI CoveredAdvisor2.0 Benefits Program which includes disability, term life and critical illness & accident insurance, as well as discounts on a number of products and services
- $950 discount on Bill Bachrach’s Advisor Roadmap Annual Membership
- Exclusive access to client-ready marketing materials explaining the importance of independent advice to help you grow your business
- Access to analyses of regulatory and legislative proposals
- Direct links from our Advocacy Action Center to communicate with your legislators and regulators
- Complimentary webinars on important topics concerning your business
- The quarterly FSIVoice member newsletter
- Opportunities to join FSI on Capitol Hill visits
Join Us Today
Financial Advisor Membership is open to any individual partner, director, officer, employee, or independent contractor of a retail broker-dealer or investment advisor. Partners, directors, officers, employees, and independent contractors are eligible for membership even if their companies are not yet members of FSI.
Click the button below to join online—membership fee $199
Financial Advisor Membership is open to any FINRA, SEC or state-licensed individual partner, director, officer, employee, or independent contractor of a retail broker-dealer or investment advisor (RIA). Licensed partners, directors, officers, employees, and independent contractors are eligible for membership even if their companies are not yet members of FSI. FSI will do everything possible to remind members to renew their memberships, primarily through email. However, it is the member’s responsibility maintain accurate, up-to-date information in their member profile, and should update FSI on employment changes such as affiliating with a new broker-dealer or RIA. It is ultimately the member’s responsibility to ensure their membership remains active. An active CRD number is required for all Advisor members and, should a member’s CRD number become inactive, voluntarily or involuntarily, it is the member’s responsibility to notify FSI as soon as possible. FSI reserves the right to terminate membership at any time.
In accordance with IRC SEC 6003, 100% of membership dues is estimated for lobbying, and is not deductible. FSI membership dues may not be deducted as a business expense or as a charitable contribution.
Watch our video to learn more about FSI’s mission and why advocacy for our industry matters.