FSI firm members benefit from key areas of value: advocacy, events, education and resources.
- Access to analyses of regulatory and legislative proposals
- Direct links from the Advocacy Action Center to communicate with legislators and regulators
- Exclusive access to marketing materials explaining the importance of independent advice
Events & Education
- Opportunity to join FSI on Capitol Hill visits
- Events and education including OneVoice and roundtable discussion meetings
- Member communications including C-Suite and the Firm Executive Update as well as the FSI Newsbrief
- Access to research and reports as well as issue briefings
- Home office employee and affiliated financial advisor access to the FSI CoveredAdvisor2.0 Benefits Program, which includes group disability, term life and critical illness & accident insurance.
- A subscription to the FSIVoice member newsletter
Join Us Today
Unite with the leading independent financial services firms who have joined FSI.
To qualify for FSI Firm Membership, applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a broker-dealer or RIA that is in good standing with FINRA or the SEC/state; and
- Must be a retail firm, doing business with the public (not a wholesale distributor only), selling the products of more than one unaffiliated product company.
In accordance with IRC SEC 6003, 100% of membership dues is estimated for lobbying, and is not deductible. FSI membership dues may not be deducted as a business expense or as a charitable contribution.