Financial Advisor Membership
Membership in FSI is an investment in the future of your business. In addition to our advocacy on your behalf, member benefits include:
- Exclusive access to FSI CoveredAdvisor Benefits Program which includes group disability, term life and critical illness & accident insurance, as well as discounts on a number of products and services
- $400 discount on Bill Bachrach’s Advisor Roadmap Annual Membership
- Exclusive access to client-ready marketing materials explaining the importance of independent advice to help you grow your business
- Access to analyses of regulatory and legislative proposals
- Direct links from our Advocacy Action Center to communicate with your legislators and regulators
- Complimentary web conferences on important topics concerning your business
- The quarterly FSIVoice member newsletter
- Opportunities to join FSI on Capitol Hill visits
- Subscription to the daily FSI Newsbrief, your one-stop-shop news source
- Bi-weekly advocacy and member updates
- Members-only access to our growing online resource library, which includes topical white papers and resources
- Invitation and reduced registration rates to networking events
Financial Advisor Membership is open to any individual partner, director, officer, employee, or independent contractor of a retail broker-dealer or investment advisor. Partners, directors, officers, employees, and independent contractors are eligible for membership even if their companies are not yet members of FSI.
To print a membership form to fill out and mail with a check, click here.
Click the button below to join online.
In accordance with IRC SEC 6003, 100% of membership dues is estimated for lobbying, and is not deductible. FSI membership dues may not be deducted as a business expense or as a charitable contribution.