Financial Advisor Membership
Membership in FSI is an investment in the future of your business. In addition to our advocacy on your behalf, member benefits include:
- Exclusive access to FSI CoveredAdvisor Benefits Program which includes group disability, term life and critical illness & accident insurance, as well as discounts on a number of products and services
- $400 discount on Bill Bachrach’s Advisor Roadmap Annual Membership
- $225 member discount on Truelytics business intelligence / practice valuation tool.
- Exclusive access to client-ready marketing materials explaining the importance of independent advice to help you grow your business
- Access to analyses of regulatory and legislative proposals
- Direct links from our Advocacy Action Center to communicate with your legislators and regulators
- Complimentary web conferences on important topics concerning your business
- The quarterly FSIVoice member newsletter
- Opportunities to join FSI on Capitol Hill visits
- Subscription to the daily FSI Newsbrief, your one-stop-shop news source
- Bi-weekly advocacy and member updates
- Members-only access to our growing online resource library, which includes topical white papers and resources
- Invitation and reduced registration rates to networking events
Financial Advisor Membership is open to any individual partner, director, officer, employee, or independent contractor of a retail broker-dealer or investment advisor. Partners, directors, officers, employees, and independent contractors are eligible for membership even if their companies are not yet members of FSI.
Click the button below to join FSI.
In accordance with IRC SEC 6003, 100% of membership dues is estimated for lobbying, and is not deductible. FSI membership dues may not be deducted as a business expense or as a charitable contribution.